Mac and Cheese
Spanish for Kids
We are SO excited to be partnering with Sarah's Spanish School to offer quality, engaging, and fun Spanish classes online for kids.
Each online lesson is LIVE and INTERACTIVE. Lessons are also recorded and you have LIFETIME ACCESS to all lessons!
Here’s what you get with a Sarah’s Spanish School Insiders membership:
- More than 15 LIVE Spanish classes every week (yes, you can attend all 10 or just pick the ones that work for your child!)
- Membership area with past pre-recorded classes (in case there are some you miss that you wanted to attend)
- Follow up online games and flashcards
- Follow up worksheets and activities
- Cooking classes, craft classes, game classes… all IN Spanish!
- A welcome gift delivered to your house
- A success chart for your child to celebrate their successes (we provide you the rewards!)
- Teachers are all native speakers or certified Spanish teachers
- Students are able to interact with the teacher (via the chat feature) as much as they want to when they attend the class live!
- One price per family, not per student!
Watch a Sample Class Below!
Watch a Sample Class Below!
Classes available for very beginner through advanced Spanish learners.
Live classes will be held every day M-F with many convenient morning, afternoon, and evening options (your child can come to any and ALL classes OR pick just one or two a week – whatever works best for your family)
No contract or obligation – Cancel at any time (although most people love it so much they stay for months and months!)
Try it FREE for a month! You've got nothing to lose...
I love teaming up with Sarah's Spanish School because done-for-you classes are their *specialty.
Bilingual Beginnings is a full year of “open and go” Spanish lessons, perfect for students ages 6 - 13.
It's for parents who want:
- A happy bilingual child with…
- “Open and go” online classes that they don’t have to organize every week
And I'll let Sarah take it from here!...
The true secret to Spanish fluency for a lifetime is….
An immersive experience of singing, storytelling, science, and cooking, where a child uses their Spanish for fun right away in everyday life.
Long gone are the days of ancient textbooks with peeling plastic covers. Or memorizing vocabulary lists just to get through the next test, the way you and I slogged through high school Spanish.
Today’s Spanish for kids is joyful, soulful, and adventurous.
Because that’s how kids become fluent and stay bilingual for a life.
Our students and their abuelo will never forget the exploding watermelon or the Spanish word for watermelon “sandía”…
Seriously, I found ANOTHER sandía seed last week from that science experiment.
Bilingual Beginnings is a 24-week course that starts with the basics and builds up from there.
Each class is a step-by-step immersion style lesson that builds upon the previous class to take your child from “hello” to “hola” and beyond!
And here’s the best part:
You get a 30-day free trial when you sign your family up today PLUS a 60-day money-back guarantee if your child doesn’t start speaking full sentences in Spanish after the first few weeks.
Try it out risk free. You’ve got nothing to lose and a bilingual child to gain.
>> Year One Spanish <<
In a nutshell:
Chatting away in Spanish by this time next year. Check.
My kid looks forward to the next class every week. Check.
Eats up a ton of my time organizing. Nope
Is a snooze-fest like my Spanish classes were. Nope
The first lesson, plus some surprises, is already waiting for you. Start your free month trial today.